Dr. Matthew D Eichenbaum Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Eichenbaum?

Dispassionate & Greedy

I needed a Carpal Tunnel release very badly. Consulted with Dr Eichenbaum & scheduled surgery out long enough for me to change my state insurance (as a 2ndry) to something that their website 'said' they would accept. A few days before the surgery, his Secretary, Carolyn, calls to tell me they won't accept my new insurance and that I would have to pay the co-pay out of pocket as well as the anesthesiologists and surgical center bills, all out of pocket. I'm a single Mom with a part time job, struggling to keep my job and make ends meet and ALL they care about is the money. Secretary, Carolyn tells me that I must meet my responsibility, when I already jumped through HOOPS to accommodate them. They have a disgusting attitude towards patients and ZERO compassion when it comes the middle class commoner. This is NOT elective surgery. I WOULD NEVER recommend this group when it's all about the MONEY and not the patients health or well-being. PATIENT BEWARE!

Long wait but defiantly cares and has amazing bedside manner! He's an all around great doctor!

Great excperience