Dr. Matthew Fewel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Fewel?

poor followup

I had surgery by him 2 years ago which went very well for a herniated disc in my back. When I started having problems and asked to see him back he ordered an MRI without seeing me and had his nurse call me on the phone to tell me the MRI was fine and that he didn't need to see me. As my pain worsened I sought care elsewhere and had to have another surgery after the new surgeon did a thorough exam and actually saw me. I am doing well now but am disappointed about the followup.

Two different surgeries in lumbar region with excellent results.

Love this Dr. and his staff.

Dr. Fewel is a kind, gentle, knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. He performed my spinal fusion. Also, his assistant, Denice, is a precious angel. So helpful and laughed at my jokes. Totally recommend.

a very arrogant person

Did not get a call to schedule an appointment until 6 weeks after referral. Not acceptable when they had the MRI'S in hand to know the nature of my back problem. Will not recommend them to anyone.

Amazing Surgeon!

I had an ADR (artificial disc replacement) done 8 weeks ago. I had asked around in the medical field, trying to see what other doctors or nurses thought of him and every single person said the same thing...He's a GREAT doctor!! I absolutely knew I was in the right hands with Dr. Fewel. Thanks to him, I am no longer in excruciating pain!! He's amazing and I'd highly recommend him to others, and I will be going back to him when these last few bad discs of mine, quit on me.

Great Doctor and Staff

This doctor did a back surgery on my wife. The surgery went great, the procedure was successful and her healing time was a breeze. We were unable to meet with Dr before my wife was discharged but he called her at home later in the day to check in on her and make sure her pain was under control. His office staff has always been very nice to work with. We had a slight miscommunication regarding some paperwork but that was quickly worked out. I would recommend Dr. Fewel too anyone.