The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Finnegan
Dr. Matthew Finnegan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Haddon Heights, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Moorestown, NJ (and 6 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Finnegan is affiliated with Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Underwood Memorial Hospital. Dr. Finnegan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Finnegan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Finnegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.