Dr. Matthew J Finnegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Finnegan?

One of best surgeons in South Jersey!!

Easy to understand why these guy receives Reader's Choice awards in local publications. Dr Finnegan is a highly skilled surgeon, demonstrates tremendous care and concern to every person he sees, and has many long-term patients that have followed him for years. Her is personable and professional, and will do his best to fit you in if you have an urgent concern.

Not what I expected

I found this doctor inadequate . My first visit he took his time looking over my medical records thoroughly and intensely to say the least . He advised I get a couple of routine GI rests from a gastroenetrologist. He said there was a slight issues regarding my Cat Scan and id the test he ordered came back normal we could proceed , I came back several weeks later all tests norm . Expecting to be scheduled for surgery . To my surprise my case became too complex for him ,as he advertizes on the net . " Takes on the toughest cases" Well he referred me to so many doctors from his area to mayo clinic any surgeon or GI name or cinic he could conjure up he could think up , i was very disappointed for the fabricated world renowned he portrayed

MDH

THE Best I have ever hade

Dr. Matthew J Finnegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.