Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew N Fouse has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 19
I first saw him a yr ago for shoulder injury, he tried injections, did xrays first then did surgery and repairs.He didnt just rush into surgery either. I recovered fully then reinjured it last month. Hes promt explains everything well, makes sure you have time to ask any questions and understand his treatment plan. Great bedside manners, as well as his assistant. I have had no problems with his office nor him. I would recommend him to anyone.
I see others have complained about his bedside manner, however I felt his straight to the point, no hand holding approach is great. He was quick, however he did ensure all my questions were answered and reviewed my MRI with me. He did my surgery just 2 weeks ago for a torn ACL and Meniscus. My first follow up he thoroughly reviewed my photos of my surgery and what was repaired. I would definitely recommend him.
I felt uncomfortable with his diagnosis. The doctor was with me for about 5 mins at most and he did not take the time to explain x-rays. It was obvious he didn't see my chart as he recommended for me to take medicine I clearly said I was allergic to. I felt as if my concerns were not clearly addressed and it appears as if he made up his mind before he walk into the room. I would definitively not recommend him to my friends or family.
17 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Matthew N Fouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Orthopedic Center, 2800 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Matthew N Fouse is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.