Dr. Matthew Fouse Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Fouse?

I think hes great

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I first saw him a yr ago for shoulder injury, he tried injections, did xrays first then did surgery and repairs.He didnt just rush into surgery either. I recovered fully then reinjured it last month. Hes promt explains everything well, makes sure you have time to ask any questions and understand his treatment plan. Great bedside manners, as well as his assistant. I have had no problems with his office nor him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

This is the kind of Doctor people are looking for !!

Posted on May 18th, 2012

I see others have complained about his bedside manner, however I felt his straight to the point, no hand holding approach is great. He was quick, however he did ensure all my questions were answered and reviewed my MRI with me. He did my surgery just 2 weeks ago for a torn ACL and Meniscus. My first follow up he thoroughly reviewed my photos of my surgery and what was repaired. I would definitely recommend him.

Hope for better, not what I expected.

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

I felt uncomfortable with his diagnosis. The doctor was with me for about 5 mins at most and he did not take the time to explain x-rays. It was obvious he didn't see my chart as he recommended for me to take medicine I clearly said I was allergic to. I felt as if my concerns were not clearly addressed and it appears as if he made up his mind before he walk into the room. I would definitively not recommend him to my friends or family.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Very impressed with Dr. Fouse. My first visit with him was quite refreshing. He was down to earth, honest and very friendly. Would definitely reccomend him.

Dr. Matthew N. Fouse

Posted on August 10th, 2008

He has a HORRIBLE bedside manner, did not even give me 5 minutes of his time. Went to Henderson location, advised me dont worry my injury was Industrial..I did not care I just wanted to explain my injury and explain the pain level, he left the room came back with a cortisone shot and said RELAX..."i'll see you in a month" Gave nothing for pain. HE IS AWEFUL...but I am stuck with him ARGH!!!!!!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017