The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Matthew T Gall
Dr. Matthew T Gall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burnsville, MN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gall is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital and Fairview Range Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew T Gall has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Matthew T Gall has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Matthew T Gall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
The wait times are fine. The office is clean but that is because the place is run like a cattle call. The office staff doesn't know or care enough to help with free financial help available from drug companies. Dr Gall does not care and is too arrogant to actually help anyone. I asked Dr. Gall if the tumor was getting close to any important structures. His response: I'm not going to pretend to be a radiologist. Really?? So you have no idea how serious the situation is?? Thats not very comforting. Lastly, he wrote chemo orders May 4th. Today is May 28th. We are still waiting to get started. Tick tock tick tock. I think I see the grim reapers shadow. . . I have to go.
Dr. Gall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1996
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Matthew T Gall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMinnesota Oncology, 675 E Nicollet Blvd Ste 200, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Matthew T Gall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnsville, MN.