Dr. Matthew F Gary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew F Gary?

In December, the results of my MRI indicated that I needed to have emergency surgery but my consulting physician was unable to fit me into his schedule until after the holidays. He reached out to Dr. Gary who agreed to perform the surgery just I days before Christmas. For this, I am forever grateful. He was extremely thorough in explaining the procedure, which I appreciated as it helped to put me at ease. I have had a successful outcome and would highly recommend Dr. Gary.

Dr. Gary was a godsend to me. He is a phenominal surgeon with a bedside manner and care for his patient that is not so common today. While he is a very young doctor, his expertise is unmatched. Highly, highly recommend him.