Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew R Gee has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Matthew R Gee has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 6
These people are shady. I trusted Swedish network of physicians before, but not now. This Dr. bills incorrectly and take large sums from credit card. The sad fact was I actually liked Dr Gee. You think you are making a transaction paying a co-pay and they take your credit card number. I actually had to cancel it. Look up how many States and locations this Dr has worked previously. Stay away. These people are crooks.
28 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Salmon Creek, 14406 NE 20th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Matthew R Gee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.