Dr. Matthew D Gillihan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Gillihan?

Made an Appointment - Cancelled less than 1 hour from time

Bad experience

Had a horrible surgery, went in for what I thought was a defeated septum( It was ), post-surgery he said the inside of my nose was so horrible he didn't know what to start with first. I am 2 was too week into post op care when the left side of my nose collapses from lack of support, I went in because I couldn't breathe through the left nostril and wound up still not being able to breathe out my nostril plus the fact that I now have an extremely deformed nose

I made an appointment as a new patient. The doctor is excellent and very very knowledgeable.

I have been his patient for more than 10 years and I have found him to be caring and warm. He has always solved my ear problems with patience.

Disgusted with the disregard they had for us

It was a month out when I was able to even get an appointment. He met With my son, looked In his ears, listened to our long ordeal, made a referral, said he'd call with the results. A week later I called & left a message for him. His secretary called me with the results. When was it acceptable for non medical professionals to discuss medical issues/results? It's not just Dr Gillihan who has lack of bedside manner but his whole staff does. They have no compassion. The only one who had any caring was the woman in the Billing Dept.

Took a referral letter from my child's pediatrician to have the wax in his ears removed. 30 seconds into D r. Gillihan's visit he refused to perform the procedure because my son was fussy. Office staff charged full service for a procedure that was not done.

Was referred to Dr. G for suspected ear issues. He spent a lot of time listening to me and trying to figure out my issue; he even ordered a test that was out of his area to help me. While my ears ended up being fine, my health condition persisted. Was finally diagnosed at Mayo Clinic. When reviewing records from the 7 doctors I visited in Las Cruces, he was the only one who was on the right track with testing. I'd have him as my GP if I could even though he's not very warm and fuzzy. He knows his stuff.

CAUTION

Dr. Gillihan met me and made a diagnosis and scheduled us for surgery. We went for a second opinion and fiubd his diagnosis to be wrong and surgery was not necessary. GET A SECOND OPINION

Dr. Matthew D Gillihan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.