Dr. Matthew D Gold Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Gold?

Mrs

The only thing memorable was how horrible he was. He drew blood with the pin sticks during the neurology test. He was rude and abusive. He has no business seeing patients. I refused to let him enter my room after his abrasive cruel treatment.

informative

I had a very good experience when I saw Dr Gold for possible carpal tunnel issues. He went into detail when discussing my condition and let me view some relevent information on his computer. Dr Gold then referred me to the appropriate specialist who was able to help me. I found him to be pretty thorough.

I totally agree with previous patient/comments re: no compassion, rude, arrogant, condescending. I went to this Dr for help, I left feeling worse than when i arrived at appointment. Thank God my husband was with me, as he told Dr. Gold we are finished here, ending this Dr's condescending/belittling attitude towards me, as we walked out of appointment.

This guy shouldn't even be a doctor - clown - rude - no patience at all