Dr. Matthew S Griebie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew S Griebie?

Was very patient and genuinely cared about all my concerns. I had gone to others who could not help me but Dr. Griebie was able to find and address the issues I was having. Both he and those working at the office were friendly and wholeheartedly dedicated to getting me healthy again.

Amazing with children

I've taken both of my children to Dr. Griebe over the past 5 years for ear tubes and adenoid removal. He has been fantastic at every visit! I have found him to be kind, gentle, and patient, especially with small children who are not always cooperative. I trust him implicitly and would highly recommend him!

We Love Dr. Griebie

My son had ear tubes with Dr. Greiebie when he was 18 months old. The surgery went great with no more ear infections and no down time. Now at 4 we found out he needed his tonsils and adenoids taken out. Dr. Greiebie recently performed the surgery and our son is doing great. The night of the surgery he called us himself to make sure everything was going okay. He’s a great doctor, how cares and makes the whole process very easy.

I found him very helpful in understanding my problem, would recommend to friends and family

Caring professional with superb skills

kept me informed of all options, was very respectful of my time and questions. did a great job as well

Very kind and courteous. Spent time to explain problems so I could understand the issues

I like that he was not annoyed at some of the very basic questions I asked. I also was happy that I wasn't rushed out of his office. I very much appreciate (And was surprised) that he called me after the visit to report on the results of a test.I had to fill out a few new patient forms and was pleased that they were able to access some of the mundane stuff by computer from my GPs clinic. *Which meds are you on etc.

TOP NOTCH Ear Surgeon!

Dr. Griebie is a professional, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, accomplished, and TOP NOTCH doctor and surgeon. He even took the time to personally call me to see how I was doing the night after my ear surgery! Highest accolades for this doctor who patiently put 3+ hours into surgery to make me hear better! He has my HIGHEST recommendations!! God is my ultimate HEALER, but I believe he used Dr. Griebie to restore my hearing!*

Dr. Matthew S Griebie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.