The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew H Guzzo MD
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with another office in La Crosse, WI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo has 2 locations
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew H Guzzo - Posted on March 14th, 2019
Dr Guzzo was extremely knowledgeable and incredibly talented before during and after my procedure. I had looked at a few other plastic surgeons but after talking to others who had used him as their surgeon I felt confident in his ability, he did not disappoint. I highly recommend Dr Guzzo and would not hesitate to see him again. He answered all questions thoroughly and made sure I was completely at ease before surgery. My results were perfect! If you are contemplating a plastics procedure or need a plastic surgeon, Dr Guzzo is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew H Guzzo - Posted on March 13th, 2019
21 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew H Guzzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.