Dr. Matthew H Smith Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Matthew H Smith?

Dr. Smith made me feel a little uncomfortable. I know he is the doctor but I shouldn't have felt as if my personal space was being invaded. Also when I was leaving the room he looked at me inappropriately. I have a follow-up appointment but I will reschedule with another doctor.

Excellent communicator , spends as much time as necessary to create feeling of patients importance

I like Dr Smith personally. He is easy to talk to, explains well, answers all of my questions and demonstrates how to use meds (also has me practice).

I have been seeing him for many years but find lately that he doesn't seem to be listening or is not really interested in what I am saying. He has missed correct diagnosis twice recently. Also has not followed up at all. I think it's time I found a new doctor.

Roberta Waller

I waited over 45 minutes to see Dr. Smith. After he entered the examining room and asked me a question, he told me to "hold that thought." He then went on to text someone for probably ten minutes. After finishing his text, he did not apologize for the interruption and just continued with the appointment. (Actually, I should have left and walked out of the office). He was inconsiderate, unattentive and did not show any signs of caring for his patient. I will never see him again or recommend him to anyone.

Excellent !

Dr. Smith is a one-in-a-million physician. He treats his patients like friends and family, and does not hesitate to provide his expertise in pulmonary science in layman's terms