3.3

Have you seen Dr. Matthew E Halpern?

Find Another Doctor - 2

I wish I had seen the 11 Dec 2018 write-up before I went to M Halpern. I had the exact same experience. He told me my lesion was very small and went in and with one slice removed the lesion cutting into my nasal valve. The “one cut” approach is in violation of the basic premise of Moh’s surgery, which the Mayo Clinic website states “…is to remove as much of the skin cancer as possible, while doing minimal damage to the surrounding health tissue. During Mohs surgery, thin layers of cancer-containing skin are progressively removed and examined until only cancer-free tissue remains.” I now have scar tissue that is obstructing my breathing and drainage internally. The ENT doctor said why bother with Mohs if he is going to slice you up with one cut, just go to a plastic surgeon. It makes me question the quality of care provided in the entire practice.

Puts you at ease

Nobody likes to be cut but Dr. Matt Halpern and his staff have a friendly, calm and competent manner that puts you at ease. If you need MOHS done, don't wait. They do great low pain work with excellent follow up.

Thx, Dr Halpern!

It was a great visit to Windsor dermatology. Dr. Halpern Was very nice, and very gentle during the whole procedure. Mario was very helpful and kind also. It was a very good experience. Thanks everyone

Dr. Halpern is excellent! My second time for a procedure and he again is so kind and caring. He even called at night to see how I was feeling.. Nice to know there's doctors out there it's still really honestly care about their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Helprin and also Dr. Myers at Windsor dermatology! Both awesome!

Excellent Appointment!

Dr. Halpern and his team put me at ease for my surgery! Thank you again.

Find another doctor

I went to dr halpern for mohs about 1 month ago . He performed mohs on a very small basel cell between my eyebrows. It only required 1cut. At this point I am left with a bumpy jagged scar that is still reddish purple . It looks like it was his first experience at sutures. I have 2 cesarean scars that are finer than Dr halpern work . Please don't let him near your face. Most disappointing. Would NEVER recommend him. As a side note his demeanor leaves something to be desired.

Skillful and Great Follow up Care

Dr. Halpern performed Moh's procedure on me. Even though eleven stitches were required, it has healed to be barely noticable (on my face). Dr. Halpern called me the night of the procedure to see how I was doing, then he examined me every few weeks, a total of three times, after the procedure. He is an excellent dermatologist and his attentive follow-up exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.

The best! With all I have had to deal with with my skin and surgeries , I would be lost without him.

Excellent Dermatology Practice

I highly recommend Dr. Halpern and the staff at Bryn Mawr Dermatology. I was diagnosed with a basal cell carcinoma on my face, and Dr. Halpern performed the Mohs surgery. He was very attentive and reassuring. The surgery was minimally invasive, and the scar is nearly imperceptible. He called me at home during my recovery to check on me and to ask if I had any questions or concerns. The follow up was also quick and painless. Again, I highly recommend the practice overall.

On hold for 35 mins to make an appointment

Terrible office help. Waited for 10 minutes to speak with someone, when they answered, before asking me any questions or scheduling an appointment she took down all of my insurance information (ever number on the card) and copay amount. She then told me I am only able to make an appointment for Dr. Halpern through a different office, and only if I've been to another doctor in the practice that has confirmed cancerous cells. I was put back on hold for another 25 minutes to figure out which doctor I am able to see, and the process since I already have the test results.... ended up hanging up after 35-40mins on the phone and still no appointment. I wouldn't waste your time at this place.

Dr. Matthew E Halpern is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Windsor, NJ.