Dr. Matthew Handling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Handling?

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Truely a concerned, polite, professional knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Great experience, would highly recommend Dr. Handling. Wonderful follow up. Can't say enough about his bedside manner and professional treatment.

carpal tunnel

Posted on February 5th, 2014

After reading a previous review, i felt obliged to put in my own 2 cents. Dr.Handling performed Carpal tunnel surgery on me 6 weeks ago. My scar has healed nicely with no complications. I am now back to work and pain free. Dr.Handling was very professional and treated me with a kind demeanor. His staff was friendly and very efficient. I am over all very happy with the care i recieved and plan on referring him to a family member with the same symptoms.

Carpal Tunnel

Posted on February 5th, 2014

I am in more pain from the surgery on my right hand 3 months after the operation, than I ever was before. I have lumpy, painful scar tissue & constant pain even when my hand is not in contact with any surface or object. The most painful part of the ordeal is DR. Handling's demeanor after explaining the problem to him. He just presses down on the scar tissue and says: You need physical therapy, then turns abruptly and walks out of the room. I am looking at his back as he says: Have my staff set you up with therapy.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Handling is an experienced and knowledgeable physician. He has given my husband sound medical advice and only considers surgery as a last option. My husband was treated by Dr. Handling and is doing great without the need of surgical intervention. He is a very good listener and will respond promptly to your medical needs. I highly recommend Dr. Handling and often refer him to family and friends.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. Handling has been wonderful with me. He did not rush me into surgery, hoping we could work it out with PT. He took every minute of his time with me during my appointments and was very accurate with all my information, and took the time to make sure I understood. My surgery was done, and I'm healing every day. He is a wonderful Doctor and did his best to help me get better. I love the office and staff . Thanks Doc for all you help with my knee....

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Dr Handling does not seem to really care about his patients. I felt as if he was putting off my issues. I also felt as if he thought I was making everything up. He did not seem to believe I had a real issue. After multiple visits he finally referred me to a different specialist who was able to diagnose my problem within 1 visit. It has now been a month since I saw the other doctor and Dr Handling still has yet to get in contact with him regarding my diagnosis and to set up the follow up visit as recommended. If you are looking for a doctor who will follow up and keep you informed about your status I would recommend finding another specialist.

Posted on October 5th, 2017