Dr. Matthew C Hanggi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew C Hanggi?

Highly professional

Very efficient, good rapport with patient, never have to wait, never mind having to go and see him.😊

Retiree

Dr. Hanggi is a great surgeon; He did Mohs surgery w/flap on my left ear and did a great job . I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Excellent Service

Not only will I continue to choose Dr. Hanggi, but I have recommended him to several friends. I have had basal cells and melanoma. I have been 100% satisfied with the surgeries he's done for me, and have been amazed at his aftercare - even calling me on my cell phone to talk to me about biopsy results and coming to the phone himself when I called the office with questions about a new prescription. He has always made me feel as if he cared about me as a whole person - my health, my fears, and the decisions made on my behalf.

I was referred to dr hangii for moh surgery for a bc on my nose which was so small I couldnt see it. He took one big hunk out of my nose and said he got it all instead of a slice then check. He is an arrogant jerk. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone.

Little informatipn on mohs surgery

Dr Hanggi recently performed Mohs surgery with a skin flap on my hand. He did a very poor job of explaining what all this sirgery entailed and what to expect afterwards. Actually the only reason i knew he did a skin flap was because the paper i read about after care after i got home said so..,,he never told me! He spent very little time with me during my visits even tho one visit was due to a staph infection one week after surgery while i still had stitches in. I was not impressed and will not return to him for any future problems.