Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Matthew S Harrison
Matthew S Harrison is a Doctor primarily located in Taos, NM. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw Dr. Harrison for long-standing back pain resulting from vehicle accident, deterioration and now age. Dr. H. spent at least 45 minutes w/me on three occasions. He identified carpal tunnel syndrome on both wrists and did testing to verify it. I am so happy to have been sent to a good surgeon who relieved my symptoms and I now have pain-free hands. Physiatrists should be the first doctor one sees for orthopedic injuries or pain as they do NOT perform surgery. They don't have any interest other than to diagnose you and follow therapy and treatment. If you go to a surgeon first, you can see the $$ signs roll around in their eyes. I am sorry that Dr. H. has been missing from practice because of medical problem. He is THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE BEEN TO IN TAOS excepting my hand surgeon in Santa Fe.
I was referred to Dr. Harrison by my PCP for Fibromyalgia. During the visit all he did was make me walk in a variety of different ways and told me that I move well for a patient in pain, even though I was detesting in pain throughout the exam. Then, he told me the pain may have been a manifestation of my "inability to have children due to your hysterectomy". He didn't bother to feel the knots in my shoulders or examine the painful areas of my body. He is a useless doctor.
Matthew S Harrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1398 Weimer Rd, Taos, NM
Take a minute to learn about Matthew S Harrison in this video.
Matthew S Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taos, NM.