Dr. John M Haslam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Haslam?

My father really appreciated the time and care Dr. John Haslam took to find out what would best help to get him feeling better. Dad highly recommended Dr. Haslam at Urgent Care.

I have seen Dr. Haslam since 1990 and feel very comfortable with the care he and his staff provide. I trust his diagnostic interpretations and treatment plans wholeheartedly! I feel he always has my wellbeing in mind and answers all questions I have. His staff makes me feel welcome and I am very greatful for the small clinic atmosphere!

Type 2 Diabetes