Dr. Matthew J Hay Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Hay?

Great

Great doctor

Dr. Hay

I've been seeing Dr. Hay my whole life, 17 years, due to my frequent visits and his specialty in young kids with asthma. I would never see another doctor.

Good First time experience

I took my son to Dr Hay for the first time today at a new location in texas city. The wait was over an hour. So i am very disappointed with this. I also do not personally like the feel of the office. It is very large and does not have a small town feel that we are accustomed to. I appreciate how the doctor explained things and was very kind. There were no introductions upon entering the room either from him or the student that was with him. I was satisfied with the doctor for the most part. I think it may be just personal preference but i do not in any way like the way the entire utmb system works. I am accustom to a different way.

Excellent Service

The staff is always helpful and courteous and my son loves Dr. Hay

Patient Parent

GREAT DOCTOR!!!!

Excellent pediatrician

Dr. Hay is the best pediatrician we have ever seen. I recommend him to everyone. My children love him, he is thorough and addresses all questions. We have been with him for 6 years, and have never had a bad experience in his office with either him or his staff. If you are looking for a pediatrician in the Galveston area, he is the one. I have been pleased with his associates when he has been out of the office, also. This has only happened a few times in the 6 years we have seen him. I've never called and not been able to see someone that very day. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Hay, his staff, or his associates