Dr. Matthew D Hess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Hess?

Dr. too busy to provide quality care

I recently had an appointment set up with Dr. Hess related to a mild discomfort which had grown to a pain and was concerning to me. After examination Dr. Hess had me sent in for an ultrasound scheduled for 2 hours later that day to see whether I had cancer. I was to discuss the results with him after. Fortunately the results came back negative, but rather than speak to me about the results, he had his nurse call me to give me a phone number to a specialist I was to see next. I told her I wanted to speak with my doctor about the results before being pushed on to the next doctor, but no call was returned that day; I followed up the next two days and asked to speak with him but was told each time to leave a message (which would then not be returned). I felt silly threatening to lawyer up so I could get a 5 minute phone conversation to go over results of an exam I had taken to see if I had cancer and what the next steps would be for my health care.

Dr. Hess is the best Dr. I have ever had hands down. He has always calmed me so easy when I was worried about anything he has always nailed what was wrong with me made sure I got the right treatment and that it worked he has a sweet careing bedside manner and always ask if there is anything more he can do for me or help me with LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

He is a great doctor

Very good appointment,very kind and very nice to work with.Staff were very nice and excellent in doing their jobs.

I have had excellent care with this doctor. He makes eye contact with you when you talk to him. It is important to me that the information I tell him is taken seriously. I am truly blessed to have found this doctor.

Dr. Hess is by far one of the kindest and most thorough physician's I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone

MRS.

Dr. matt Hess is the best doc I have ever had hands down ,he listens and treats me with respect as a person not just another patient, he has always made me feel so at ease no matter what is going on he is one of a kind so thankful I found him.

Exceptional Care

Dr. Matthew Hess from the first appointment I saw him, has always listened and made me feel as if I am a person, not just a patient.When entering his practice, I was cautious, because I have Lupus, and all the other Dr's I had been seeing, prior to him, seemed to dismiss my symptom's and tests. Dr. Hess, sought relief, and management of my disease. I was his first patient with Lupus and he made this clear to me from the beginning. I was comfortable with that, because I too, had just been diagnosised a few months prior with it, and knew little about Lupus. So, we were both learning together. From that point, he never ceased to amaze me, has done all he can in researching Lupus, educating himself and sending me to referal care making sure that I get the relief I need when symptoms flare and new conditions arise. Dr. Matthew Hess gave me hope again in the medical profession. If it were not for him I don't know where I would be today, or if I would even be here. Thank you so much, Dr. Hess for the understanding you attain, and compassion you take on with your patients. I recommend you, to everyone I know now!

this is an excellent doctor

Hes very officiant! he gets right to the point, and he dianoses accurate. he cares

Good Doctor

I was very pleased with his manner and the way he listened to me. He has been very easy to deal with and has worked very well with me when I was in need of services rights away.

my doctor for 3 years now...

He seems to genuinely like people, which is an important factor in being an effective physician. He is also willing to call a college into the exam room if he is trying to figure out something he has never seen before. That is another major plus.