3.0

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ehrlich?

He’s still practicing?

The worst, most arrogant dr. I have ever experienced!

Very bad doctor!

I called the office and made an appointment for 10;45AM. I came in and waited for 2 hours until I saw DR. EHRLICH AT EYE CENTER OF THE ROCKIES ON BROADWAY IN EAGLE, COLORADO. Both of my eyes were red and burning. Dr. Ehrlich told me I had scratched my cornea in my left eye. I asked him why my right eye might be red and burning as well and he said "I don't know, I didn't see you last week" I said "I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with my eyes" Then he said "I don't know what you want from me!" I was shocked to say the least. He then started to say that he had afternoon patients and didn't have time for this. I then got angry and said “I have been here since 10:45!” He actually stood up threw his arms in the air and said "THAT'S IT!! I'M NOT HELPING YOU!!" When I asked him if he was serious, he said yes! I then asked him who was going to help me and he pointed at the other doctor and said “him!” then left the room. I have never been treated with such a lack of respect by a doctor in my life. I didn’t use one word that would be considered profanity, but when he peeked his head back in when I was crying, he said my name and I said “get out of here!” He left and never apologized. The doctor that helped me was nice. He tried to make an excuse for him by saying “He must’ve had a bad morning” He also said he was his business partner and planned to speak to him. I have never received an apology.

Completely disappointed! Do not go there! The Doctor's only concern are the $$$. Rude and unhelpful staff!

Dissapointed

Doctor Erhlich: He took my case after another doctor butchered me in several surgeries and after a couple of years we were able to stabilize my eyesight. He sabotaged my medical records in many ways to prevent a malpractice case against another doctor from moving ahead after he was compensated to be a witness for me. When, do to a relapse I was unable to fill out a 30 page form for the state related to my professional license on time due to failed eyesight, he refused to write a letter describing my condition aggravating a regulator causing an audit of my business and 167 hours of legal work defending my right to practice. He refused to see me on three occasions when my eyesight relapsed as "there was no reason accept to get it on the record for a malpractice case". All of this delayed a software launch and cost me many millions of dollars. His excuse was that he could not put his patients before another doctor as "doctors are so important to the medical community they must come before patients". He threatened my treatment if I talked about it again . His staff bungled the billing records and than filed for collection over very small dollars and were almost without fail very rude. One of his new technicians said my file was to thick so he knew knew it was falsified , thus there was no time of his to review before my appointment, as no one had 4 or five surgeries to do two cataracts according to his technicians experience, and asked what was the real story. I never waited more than 3 hours in his office . It took him 4 months of appointments every week to figure out I was not making the symptoms up that my eyes really were left with multiple serious problems from the previous Doctor. Doctor Erhlich is likely a skilled surgeon, but lacks honesty and integrity, he acts without regard to fair practice. He is clearly and without a doubt more concerned with his competition's career than his patients health or wealth.

Excellent care and outstanding results.

Dr. Ehrlich was recommended to me by my primary care physician. I have a connective tissue disorder that could cause a detached retina. I was freaked out, but Dr Erlich had the most up to date equipment I'd seen. He got a map of my eye which he said gave him a lot more info than just flipping through a series of lenses. He completely put my fears to rest and I felt that if something was wrong he would find it. I didn't feel like a number and the staff was very helpful and answered all my insurance questions easily. Highly recommend!

Knowledge meets Compassion

Visiting the office of Dr. Ehrlich is great way to take a step back in time and truly enjoy going to the Doctor. The atmosphere is far from feeling rushed and congested. The waiting area (Longmont office)has the feeling of a parlor and the anticaption anxiety of a barber shop. The staff is beyond courteous and helpful. You quickly get adjusted to the first name greeting as you enter the door which makes you realize that you are not just another appointment at some big city clinic. Dr. Ehrlich always greets you with a smile and pleasantry. Asking first about your problem or recent eye issue he quickly sets about the task of testing and diagnosing all the while inquiring for your input. This provides you with feeling of particapation. His knowledge and experience provide a solid background for the diagnosis offered and ever leave feeling you have spent your co-pay on a wild guess or hunch. I highly recommend Dr. Ehrlich for anyone with any health concerns about their eyes.

Dr. Matthew Ehrlich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.

Dr. Matthew Ehrlich Is this you?