Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew J Isom
Dr. Matthew J Isom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Isom is affiliated with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler. Dr. Isom has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew J Isom has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Showing 5 of 13
While he was a good Doctor loved by all he moved his practice without notice to patience till after it was put in the local paper. His office manager is VERY RUDE. They took a another payment on my up coming delivery even after knowing they would not be there and I would need to switch doctors and start a new payment plan before they would even see me. So I talked to Patricha his wife and office manager told me she would be giving a refund back to my debit card. When I asked why it was not there yet she said it takes 7-10 days that was 3 months ago and still nothing. We are not the only ones there is talk all over town. This was very upsetting for me.I dont want this to happen to anyone else.
My first appointment with Dr.Isom was by chance due to my regular doctor was out of the office. Since that day Dr.Isom has been my OB/GYN. In my personal opinion, Dr.Isom is the best OB/GYN doctor! During your appointment his focus is directly on you and ensures personal one on one attention. He discusses all options, concerns, and provides information that you can relate to and understand. Every visit is as pleasant and as comfortable possible. I have used him for my yearly check-ups as well as pre-natal and would highly recommended him to anyone!
Dr Isom has a wonderful bedside manner. He delivered my daughter's son. He also has become our family OBGYN from that wonderful experience. From daughter to grandmother, we appreciate his ability to put patience at ease in any circumstance. We have found him to be very knowledgeable in all areas of OBGYN and not only in delivering babies.Highly recommend ! ! You will love him.
my huband and i first met dr isom during a particularly hard miscarriage in the er. he was on call for my regular ob that particular sunday. he has a wonderful bedside manner and really did care about our loss. my husband liked him so much he asked me to switch with my next pregnancy. he was very attentive at every visit and listened so well to my concerns and requests. his office staff was also wonderful and i don't think i ever had to wait more than 15 min for any office appointment. i plan to use him for any other ob/gyn needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Isom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1999
San Antonio Uniformed Services
Dr. Matthew J Isom accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKelsey Seybold Cinco Ranch Clinic, 23000 Highland Knolls Blvd, Katy, TX
Dr. Matthew J Isom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.