Dr. Matthew Smith Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Smith?

Back Pain

Posted on July 13th, 2017

I have had 4 back surgeries...with some relief, but I have become more "disabled" over the 15 years of surgeries and pain. I saw Dr Smith for severe arm pain from a C6-7 disc. After several injections, that pain is gone all together. HE us now working with meet on my back, which is my biggest problem. He is kind, caring and competent. I wouldn't let any one else near my spine with a needle but this doc. He's wonderful!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

after waiting for 1 1/2 hours, he didn't even apologize for his tardiness. he raised his voice to me which is never acceptable. he refused to listen to my symptoms and only focused on one thing, which is not why I went to see him. I will not return to this practice.

AWFUL

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Terrible, spent no time or effort in explaining anything! I had to wait months for this huge letdown suffering with pain. Wouldn't recommend to ANYONE!

no thank you

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Long wait in both rooms, just under 1 hour in total, for a brief and less than helpful encounter with a Dr that stared at a screen for the majority of our 12-15 minute appointment.

help after years of suffering

Posted on April 28th, 2012

i have been to dozens of doctors over the years for my back pain. Had surgery without any relief. A friend of mine told me about Dr Smith and I was truly grateful for their recommendation. He is kind and caring and spent the time to explain my problem to me and my husband. He has helped me more than anyone and gave me a chance for a normal life again! The office staff is very sweet and helpful. Thank you Dr Smith!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Took time to explain my problem and all the treatment options with me. Discussed how a healthy lifestyle would help me rather than just giving me a prescription. The staff was very patient and helpful in accommodating my work schedule for appointments.

Posted on February 21st, 2012

office staff was RUDE and demanding, They did not show interest in the patient concern were more interested in getting money for insurance forms rather than the concern of the patient! The forms needed to be sent out by a certain date however they WOULD NOT send the forms unless we paid 35.00 fee and had to give the credit card over the phone o the claim would be denied. We had a apt the following week and had intended to pay the fee then however they said NO WE WILL NOT SEND your form out until you PAY the fee. knowing full well we only had until a certain date to get them in which was before the next appointment. Office staff was very RUDE!!

Great Dr.

Posted on June 30th, 2009

He is my only doctor that will sit down with you and talk with you and no rush you out of the office. His staff is great as well.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017