Dr. Matthew L Jimenez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew L Jimenez?

Progressive and Knowledgeable

I have had both hips replaced by Dr Jimenez and have no issues post operative and it has been two and four years since replacement. He uses the anterior approach and I was back to normal activity within two weeks each time. His skills are unquestionably

Successful anterior hip replacement

I did my homework before choosing him as my surgeon -- I knew I wanted the anterior surgery. Dr Jimenez works with the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, which is how I found him. I saw him a few times, got a note from my primary doctor, and we set a date for the surgery to be performed at Lutheran General Hospital (in the Chicagoland 'burbs). The staff at the hospital was truly great. I have some constructive criticism, but all around they were truly fantastic. I was in the hospital for two days before they decided that I could go up and down a flight of stairs. After the hospital, I stayed at my Mom's place, where both an RN and a PT visited my for a couple of weeks. After that, a month of rehab, twice a week. Done and done! I did two post-surgery visits with Dr Jimenez. I'm now scheduled to see him once a year (if I still live in Chicago), or I can call him/make a appointment if I have any questions.

Great with kids !

Our 12-year broke his wrist and collarbone and needed surgery. In addition to dealing with the pain and immobility, our son was sad and nervous about how long he would be laid up. Dr Jimenez was incredibly positive and reassuring with our son and explained everything to him in a direct and comforting manner. Our son felt good about the experience His assistant Chelsea is amazing as well. If we ever need anything orthopedic-related, Dr Jimenez will be our first call!

In 2002 I had a horrific fall that shattered my hip socket. The emergency doctor said Dr. Matthew Jimenez is the only doctor he’d recommend for my surgery. He was right! The surgery went smoothly and I was back to my active lifestyle of playing golf, running and roller blading. However, accident did result in a loss of cartilage; so in 2015 I had my hip replaced by Dr. Jimenez. AGAIN he worked his magic and I was back to my active sports lifestyle (in fact, my golf game improved! ). Also, behind this man is an outstanding medical staff! They are there with support, before, during and after surgery. Thank you Dr. Jimenez and Team! YOU ROCK!

Excellent results from knee surgery

I would highly recommend Dr. Jimenez for this type of surgery. There were no complications and results are excellent.

Two Hip Replacement Surgeries

At 74 and working full time, I was suffering with two severely arthritic hips and walking with extreme difficulty. Wanting a surgeon who speaks plainly and expert at what they do, I elected to go with Dr. Jimenez as he is considered a pioneer in the anterior approach hip replacement method. Once he made an assessment of my condition, he fully explained the operative and recovery process. He and his expert staff were able to quickly schedule the surgeries, as well as expedite the necessary all important paperwork. Full recoveries were made and I was back to full time work at 4 weeks after each surgery., I continue to recommend Dr. Jimenez to those who ask "do you know someone who can help me"? LD

Dr Jimenez did a great job. I had a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Knee replacement surgery

I highly recommend Dr. Jimenez for knee replacement , he waoked me through everything he would be doing and everything that was expected from me during recovery and therapy. I can say with certainty that I am happy I had the surgery, my quality of life has improved so much without all the knee pain

Excellent doctor

At 45 years old, I sufferance a displaced spiral fracture in my right humerus in a bicycle accident. Dr. Jimenez performed the surgery to set me right again. Some may say that he doesn't have the warmest bed side manner, but who cares? I'm not interested in him holding my hands, I want a doctor who is direct and good at what they do. I made a near full recovery by following his directions (and those of my PTs) to the letter. I would recommend Dr Jimenez to anyone in the same circumstances as I.

Received the best care for my injury, Although I felt at the time that he was too conservative in my recovery, I am grateful now,because of the wonderful results. He is the best!

My Hero

I have seen Dr, Jimenez for two separate issues. The first was from a auto accident where my leg had severe bone, nerve and muscular damage . Other surgeons referred me to Dr. Jimenez and after his review of my condition he was able to repair the bones in my leg. The second incident was when he repaired my broken knee cap. I am happy to walk each day without any devices. I won't trust any other doctor. Thank You Dr. Jimenez

Superior Surgeon

Dr. Jimenez fixed my leg when others couldn't . It was a difficult break/fracture and I thought I might not ever walk again . After meeting with him my husband & I felt very confidant in his knowledge & plan for my surgery .My leg turned out very straight and I can walk and drive . Bless Dr. Jimenez and his awesome staff . Nancy S.

Dr. Matthew L Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morton Grove, IL.