Dr. Matthew Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Nelson?

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I have had treatment from Dr Nelson for over 6 years, including two replacement surgeries. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Nelson's surgical skills and care. the is very thorough in his explanations and the process progresses as he has stated. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Nelson is a wonderful Dr. The problem is getting someone to answer the phone and to call you back so you can make an appointment. It's ridiculous. I have called his office 17 times the last 3 days no one answers phone or calls me back. This is also currently happening to my friend. She called 2 weeks ago left message no call back.

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I was very satisfied by the service provided by Dr. Nelson as well as his staff! The staff was very courteous and it was easy to get my children worked in for an appointment.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I was hurt by ostioperosis and never thought I'd walk again until this Mathew Nelson changed my life

I don't like him

Posted on January 26th, 2017

When I seen him for the first time he automatically said that he wanted to slice and dice on my left wrist.

my sister

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Doctor Nelson replaced,my sister rt. knee, No one could have done a better job ,or took better care of her .Manny thanks..

Mrs.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Nelson gives me injections in my feet and knees 4 times a year and as you can imagine it is extremely painful. He is caring, capable and gentle. He is what a doctor should be.

Dr. Nelson

Posted on January 19th, 2016

My visits with Dr has all been great he has great bedside manners always spends the time with listening to what you have to say explain things so you understand he did a hip replacement last year and doing a double knees replacement next. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a a good Dr. For your problems

Patient

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Long wait tie in office. Everyone is scheduled for morning visit or evening visit and herded through at their convenience. Office Staff is very rude and uncaring. They do not file correct paper work. As far as Dr Nelson goes, he is very nice and explains things well. I would recommend that he find a good office manager to get the office staff in line.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Not really professional

Dr Nelson is a wonderful dr

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

spends time explaining things we may not understand. wonderful bed-side manner, very articulate. does not rush to surgery tries to let nature take its course. listens to what you have to say and considers your opinion because after all no one knows your body better than you.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr Nelson done surgery on my husband's ankle and has saw me for two separate shoulder injuries. I've yet to get MRI so not sure if i will be needing surgery yet. Have had great experience with him and all his staff!