Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Kaag
Dr. Matthew Kaag, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kaag is affiliated with Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. Dr. Kaag has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Kaag has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Matthew Kaag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.