matthew karpenko Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen matthew karpenko?

Very Good

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Karpenko is very personable, caring, compassionate, and understanding. I am very happy he is in the area as this area needs great doctors like him. He treats everyone's case different and looks for the most up to date treatment. I am on a pill for my cancer with minimal side effects and able to do what I want. Thank you Dr. Karpenko!

Very good

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Dr Karpenko is a very good listener, communicator, and teacher. He takes time to explain things really well. When I call the office he talks to me right then and there. I've never had a problem reaching him. I've been going to doctors for years trying to figure out what I had. Well he found out and thanks to him I feel so much better and have the energy to do things. Thank you Dr Karpenko!

Empathetic, Knowledgeable, and Up to Date

Posted on June 11th, 2017

I met Dr Karpenko this month for a difficult diagnosis. He is very bright and felt he was optimistic about my condition despite what I read in the internet. He is very easy to understand and goes over a concise plan that I can see on a white board. No one has ever taken the time to do this and he answers every question I have before the end. His credentials are stellar and Cortland is very lucky to have him in the community.

Top Notch

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr. Karpenko is a top notch doctor. Knows the latest treatments and goes above and beyond any physician that has been involved in my care. He saved my life!

Great Doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Very thourough and knowledgeable. Explains diagnosis in a concise manner. Felt confident after visit. Trustworthy and up to date on current cancer treatments.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Great doctor. Explains things very well and in a concise manner. Very caring. I understood what I had and had all the options presented to me when I left.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Superb physician. Compassionate. Truly cares of my well being. I can say I can count on him unlike others in the area. Explains my diagnosis thoroughly and allows me to understand my problem. Great credentials, the one you want to go to. Exceptionaly knowledgeable.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Very knwledgeable and very good bed side manner.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I have never been to a more caring and compassionate doctor. I had a bad diagnosis, but he gave me hope, and most of all he truly seemed to care about what I am going through. His staff is also very caring and helpful. Thanks so much Dr. Karpenko.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I recently had the pleasure of doctoring with Dr. Karpenko. He was very easy to talk to and I was very much at ease the very first appointment. I left feeling very confident that his diagnosis was correct and he explained everything to me several times...he was very patient and friendly. His staff could not have been friendlier and I was also very pleased with the waiting time..

Great Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. K is a great doctor who has come back to the Myrtle Beach area. Very approachable, kind, and compassionate and one of the most knowledgeable docs I have ever met. Dealing with a difficult diagnosis he, is always there for me and my family. I can't say this enough about him. Thank you for doing what you do.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Stage 4 Breast Cancer Less then a 30% chance of survival. If it wasn't for Dr. K ( A gift to the world from above) I wouldn't be here now. Wish he was back. Florida is a lucky lucky state