Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew D Kay has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew D Kay has the following 16 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Matthew D Kay has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew D Kay is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I would think a Dr. would not walk in a exam room and say what's you problem while looking at the xrays that were just taking then turn around and ask do I know you,and say you should not start in the middle of why you there.He is very rude told me he could not help go see someone else . Over 600.00 for the visit
He operated on my knee the first time, no therapy was given to me, and my knee never stopped hurting. I fell because my knee gave out and went back to him, and he was very rude to me and my husband. I ended up having another surgery with another doctor who did the right thing with my knee. Dr. Kay compared me to an oil change.
I now understand why he is rated a minus one on the personality scale!
32 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Matthew D Kay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Clinic Orthopedic Center, 2007 State Route 59, Kent, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew D Kay in this video.
Dr. Matthew D Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, OH.