Dr. Matthew Keene Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Keene?

This Doctor saved my life

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Dr. Keene saved my life, plain and simple. He listens. He cares. He is one of the few Addiction Specialists I've come across that really got to know me and spent the time to help me find recovery.

Love him!

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Dr keene is a very caring physician. I'm so happy I found him.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. Keene is the only dr I've ever seen that actually cares and understands what you are going through. He does not take insurance and you pay ONE TIME a month, even if you see him more than once that month. He and the secretary are amazing at answering all the questions or comments you may ever have. They always call back fast, they are always happy and in a great mood. I have never felt they care more about money than me, in fact, I always feel like a PERSON and not a number like other drs. Dr Keene is one of the most caring drs I've ever seen. Sadly, people go to ANY dr and ask for what they want. If any medications are unsafe to take with suboxen, you won't get it here BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. Ive been to so many drs that actually only care about the money and will prescribe you anything and everything you want, that's how some (if not most) of us got into addiction in general. If you want a dr who doesn't care about medication interference or your well being, you should go somewhere else. But if you want a dr who you can be open and honest with, can discuss any problems or concerns you have, and you want a great dr, you should see Dr. Keene.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Georgetown doesn't accept Health Insurance

Posted on January 29th, 2016

180$ a visit, after he writes a 6 script bid, so you can come back every 7 days and he can collect another 180$ for each visit there after. He doesn't take insurance. 180$ per office visit per 100 patients. 6 film/bid prescriptions. I'll let you do the math. If that doesn't tell you enough, just talk to the God complex holy-er than Though Psychistrist from GeorgeTown. He's 100% about the money and 200% about listening to himself. I don't think there was a single time he actually listened to me as a patient. He thought it much more compelling to her himself speak though. And when he had the Audacity to tell me klonopins were safer than Valium I almost fell out of my chair. I'm pretty sure any detox clinic in the Western Region would laugh you out the door for saying something as idiotic as that. Listen I'm an addict through and through. I've never met a person in this field of addiction medicine that had worse bed-side manner. And haven't met another doctor with that much lack of empathy or understanding of this disease. Period.

Posted on May 8th, 2015