Dr. Matthew Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Keller?

Amazing, wonderful physician

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Dr. Keller with East Suburban Pediatrics is a fantastic pediatrician. This practice was recommended to us by a family friend, after we had a bad experience with another practice in the area. Typically when choosing a pediatrician, parents do so by word of mouth and I am writing this review to not only recommend Dr Keller but to encourage anyone who is considering this practice. He doesn't treat my children as though they are numbers, but gets to know them as little people. His concern, follow-up and recommendations during some recent skin issues that my son was having was beyond reproach. I cannot say enough about how happy we have been with his care of our children. I look forward to many more years with this practice and hope that one day he may possibly even treat my grandchildren. I should also add that the administrative staff is EXCELLENT. Cathy, specifically is wonderful to deal with and talk to. I just adore this practice.PS. We also saw Dr. Dibiasse in the hospital, following the birth of our son and he too was wonderful to work with. He is very direct, but is rumored to be the best pediatrician in the area!!

GREAT!

Posted on March 8th, 2010

Dr. Keller is WONDERFUL!! He talks to me like a human being and is so kind and gentle with my son! He takes the time to listen to all of my questions, and never makes me feel as if any of my questions are dumb! I wish all doctors were like this!!!

Asthma