Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew J Kirsch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew J Kirsch has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Matthew J Kirsch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew J Kirsch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kirsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Akron General Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOlmstead Medical Center Hospital, 1650 4th St SE, Rochester, MN
Dr. Matthew J Kirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.