Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew T Kline has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Kline is an absolutely wonderful Doctor! I have seen him for different procedures for my migraines (nerve blocks, nerve burns etc.) He came highly recommended by my neurologist Dr. Rozen. That was the BEST move I ever took, he goes above and beyond. As a matter of fact how many Dr's. call you on a weekend or in the evening to discuss your condition? This Doctor IS outstanding!! God bless him! He does not give up on you... it is amazing and I have seen many Doctors from Philly and Geisinger. Dr. Kline adds a very personal touch, very professional at the same time... amazing! I highly recommend this wonderful man!
Dr. Kline has been treating me for about the past 8 years. I was sent to him for nerve ablations in my thoracic spine. He is thorough and accommodating. He has made several special exceptions for me in the past, since I travel a minimum of 2 hrs and must stay at a hotel for the duration of the treatment. It allows us to minimize our travel and lodging costs as well as my pain levels that incur during travel. He does have a no-nonsense approach to treatment, but is very caring and always follows up to ensure my treatment is working. I have been treated primarily at Elkins Park Hospital and have not yet been to his new facility. I will miss all (but one) of the staff for the kind, courteous, and professional manner. I can only expect the current hospital will be in the same league. Much thanks to Dr. Kline for improving the quality of my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2010, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Matthew T Kline accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichele Y Holding Md, 3401 Brandywine Pkwy Ste 203, Wilmington, DE
Dr. Matthew T Kline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.