Dr. Matthew Kneidel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kneidel?

Highly Recommend

Posted on May 16th, 2017

After seeing 4 foot and ankle surgeons who disagreed with each other, Dr. Kneidel left me feeling comfortable about what was going on in my foot. His staff was fantastic (yes even the pink cast his nurse put on me after the surgery--this was a running joke between us;), and while not the most chatty doc I've seen, I always felt like he knew exactly what was going on in my foot and now that I'm playing sports again I'm even more impressed with his work. I'd recommend Dr. Kneidel to anyone.

Great Foot Doctor!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr Kneidel is great! He helped my foot problem and I haven't had a problem since. I would recommend him to anyone!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I have had the opportunity to use Dr. Kneidel on several occasions. He has helped me get back to walking and even being able to kneel and work outside in my flower beds this summer. I'm grateful for his help!

Thank you!

My opinion of Dr. Matthew T. Kneidel

Posted on March 28th, 2016

A respected doctor told us if it were his foot he would go to Dr. Kneidel. Prior to that conversation another doctor had put a metal implant in my wife's foot, did a second surgery to re-align the implant, and a third surgery to remove the implant. And somehow my wife's foot got infected. This is the mess that we brought to Dr. Kneidel hoping that he could somehow fix it. It took two more surgeries. It took every eight hours, around the clock, an antibiotic through a PICC line was slowly dripped into my wife's arm. That totals one hundred and sixty eight times that was done in eight weeks. He answered our questions. He explained our options. His staff was excellent. But most of all, I am covinced, that my wife still has her foot and can walk today because of Dr. Kneidels expertice. If I could change any of it, it would be that we had gone to him first instead of the doctor that we went to.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review!

Posted on March 5th, 2016

He was the rudest doctor I've ever seen! I guess if it's not broken or doesn't need surgery, you're wasting his time!

Doctor's Response

I apologize if you were discontent with your experience in our office. Please contact our clinic supervisor fsmith@c-ortho.com to discuss this further. Thank you!

second visit

Posted on May 9th, 2015

i am now recovering from my second surgical procedure with Dr. Kneidel. I returned after the beautiful result from my first procedure, and I can already tell that it was a good decision. He takes his time with your questions to ensure you have a realistic expectation. He has a wicked and dry sense of humor, which is appreciated when dealing with uncomfortable recovery. I also thought his staff was very kind and friendly. Recommended by University of Kansas athletic orthopedic physicians, I understand why. I do not hesitate in recommending Dr. Kneidel for someone contemplating surgery.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words.

Posted on January 25th, 2015

He was uncaring and rude I would never recommend him to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your care. If you would like to discuss your experience further please don't hesitate to contact our clinic supervisor fsmith@c-ortho.com.

Very good doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr Kneidel was very effective in diagnosing my daughter's foot/ankle pain. He gave her advice, reassured her and even gave her a copy of her xray to share with her friends.

Posted on September 29th, 2017