3.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew E Koepplinger?

Doesn't care only cares about making money and if your hands are messed up afterwards ...

Last dr visit he said your hands look good from a distance my right hand has been swollen for months and arms in pain and hands in pain took 6 months to get another dr appointment!!!

Excellent Doctor

Dr K has treated my son twice. First time was for a severely broken wrist that required surgery. The surgery went well, the staff was very accommodating of my son’s schedule for follow up visits. The alignment of his wrist is incredible. He has not had any lingering effects or pain. Very fortunate. We revisited Dr K when my son had jammed his finger. Dr worked with an OT to have a custom splint made for him and spent a lot of time discussing treatments. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good surgeon.

The one thing that stood out to me the most was Dr. Koepplinger's bedside manners. He showed great empathy for what I was going through. I was able to express myself and ask questions about my surgery and the future of my daily functions. My scar has healed nicely!!

New patient

Fantastic. Dr K repaired wrist 3 other Tx Med Cntr Dr's would or did not.

Great surgeon need more people like him

Very Wonderful!

My overall score is very high! Very friendly made me feel like I was his only patient!

Dr. Matthew E Koepplinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.