Dr. Matthew F Kohler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew F Kohler?

9 year patient of Dr. Matthew Kohler

Dr. Kohler has been my gynecologic oncologist for the last nine years. His professionalism, medical knowledge and calming manner have reassured me that my health and well-being are in good hands. After a local doctor botched my surgery for uterine cancer, he corrected her mistakes which is why I am still on this earth today. He is a wonderful doctor.

This doctor kept me waiting in the examination room for 2 hours and 15 minutes. I was in pain and scared, wondering whether or not I had ovarian cancer. Unbelievably, when Dr. Kohler finally came in the room, he thought it was appropriate to call me sweetie during my pelvic exam. He continued to call me sweetie until my husband entered the room. When we met in the consultation room after that initial visit, he made no mention of my ultrasound and the abdominal mass which was the very reason I had been referred to him. I did not feel helped, I feel violated.

trust him with my life

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Kohler is very knowledgable. He is unbelievably busy, yet he took the time to make me feel safe and sound. I totally trust him and a so fortunate he took care of me.

Simply the best

I have been going to Dr. Kohler for almost nine years for advanced Ovarian Cancer. He did everything in his power to help me survive and even though He cannot help me anymore,since I am acutely allergic to chemo, I would not be here if it were not for his skill, diligence,intelligence, and caring. I have been off chemo since May and truly holding my own. I feel great and feel I am getting better all the time. I undoubtedly trust him with my life. I can never repay him for all he had done for me, but I can praise him for his willingness to go above and beyond the "call of duty" for his patients.

Absolutely the best!

I have known Dr. Kohler since 2002 when I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer. He has been fighting for me ever since my first visit. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and caring. He makes one feel as though you are his only patient even though he is extremely busy. He sure knows his stuff. I trust him with my life and I feel he has done extremely right by me. To me he is absolutely the best!

fast