Have you seen Dr. Matthew P Kozminski?

Would not recommend

This is by far my worst experience with a neurologist! My issues are complicated. I always felt like I was a bother to him and especially his nurse. He refused to see me when I needed help. His bedside manner is not very good. I should have made a complaint to administration at Butler Health System, but I didn't and I regret that.

The fact that you took the time to respond negatively to a patient that had a bad experience with your practice speaks volumes. I wish doctors would accept responsibility for their "front office" personnel. They said the patient was a bully? Maybe they were in fact rude and the patient felt they had to give it right back. You should have seen this patient and made the determination who was the bully your staff or the oatientpatient. If you want to test your staff, hire a secret patient to come and test your office. Will not seek treatment at your office due to your comments. You did nothing to help your cause.

These Guys are Fine!!

They explained everything thoroughly, the entire process! No other clinic has been as nice about helping out.

Prior review is inaccurate

I agree with most other patients that have seen this provider, he is straightfoward and will not sugar coat anything; however, he and his clinic have helped me greatly.

Worst service I ever received

I was treated rudely and inconsiderately by this clinic staff and physician. Their guidelines read as though they expect every patient to be a drug-seeker or thief, and that is exactly how I was treated when I came in. The focus of the clinic seemed to be cosmetic Botox and hormone therapy, and I got the feel that making a buck was the main focus. Being left in a waiting room for over an hour with numerous shrieking toddlers is not the best therapy for migraines. I am not sure with whom they share an office, but be aware of the atmosphere. They seldom answer the phone and often you can't even leave a message. For patients who feel they deserve compassion, respect, customer service, and courtesy, I recommend you look elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

You were not treated rudely by the physician as you were not treated by the physician. My staff asked that I not see you as they felt as if you were demonstrating bullying behaviors and these are never tolerated in our clinic. I apologize if you feel that our guidelines are offensive. Drug seekers? We have had our share. You are aware that our community has had soldier-related deaths due to inappropriate usage of prescription drugs? Perhaps our stict policies are why NONE of those deaths are linked to our clinic. We want to keep it that way. I'm sorry that there are patients that do not have any local family to assist them while their spouses are deployed to a war zone, thus, must bring their children along. Botox and Hormone therapy is not a mainstay of treatment for our clinic. We are not health spa and allow patients to inquire about these services on their own. We are the ONLY neurology clinic in town to see Medicaid or uninsured patients, explain how that is helping us "make a buck". But since you would like to imply that is our goal, allow me to point out the generous donation we made to a society, which you are a member. You can certainly leave a message on our phone system, so long as you follow the prompts correctly. You can also message staff through a patient portal; however admittedly, you must first establish care to do so. I am sorry for your experience, but just be aware, not everything is at you see it.

Dr. Matthew P Kozminski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Butler, PA.