Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew L Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Matthew L Davis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Matthew L Davis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew L Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Matthew Davis has been our family physician for over 12 years now. He is incredibly intelligent and precise and has correctly diagnosed members of our family where other entities such as ER/Urgent Care Facilities and Specialists have mis-diagnosed in the past. He is attentive and listens to your concerns. He has exceptional bedside manners, is gentle, speaks slowly and clearly, is calm, and soft-spoken. He is very good with kids at their very earliest developmental stages, and tracks their growth and well-being into adolescence. He treats adults - male and female, and especially for female patients, he takes pro-active Preventative Care measures for women approaching 40 years of age. There is a LabCorp. office located within the main office if you need blood work done, so you don't have to go to another facility which is a bonus! The staff members are courteous, always answers my questions, and messages to the doctor are always delivered. Office environment is clean, very modern, and comfortable. Wait times are minimal. The office is easy to find and is located within a major business district and popular shopping community. Parking is ample and there is no fee to park. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis as a Primary Care Provider for your family.
For 10 years this caring man, who is talented, and just plain smart has been our family physician. His staff, his assistant (Frank) are so quick, courteous and easy to work with, we would never switch. For Pain management, I recently switched from my Orthopedist to Dr Davis, because the Ortho was not very concerned about pain. His staff was just awful. Five days to get a refill, then it was WRONG. Not calling the pharmacy back, losing my x-rays! Cypress Family Med./Dr. Davis puts that office/Dr. to shame. We should all be able to expect this quality of care. He sets the bar high for our other doctors.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Matthew L Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCypress Center For Family Medicine, 10601 Walker St Ste 250, Cypress, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew L Davis in this video.
Dr. Matthew L Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, CA.