Dr. Matthew Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Hill?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Dr Hill saved my life. I have stage 4 lung cancer and had a very limited time to live when I met Dr Hill. Honesty, compassion, determination, and true caring are real to this doctor. I will never forget him saying to me give me a chance to make you well. My cancer can not be cured but I was given time, quality of life, and belief that I matter to Dr Hill. Thank you so very much.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Extremely caring and compassionate Dr. We never felt rushed and Dr Hill took the time to talk with us and allow us to ask questions.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

I am a patient and I'm very pleased with the care that I receive at this office, from the front desk, to the lab, the actual appointment and even when checking it out. I give them all an A+ rating!

Posted on January 27th, 2015

He is very caring and makes you comfortable.

Dr. Matthew L. Hill, D.O.

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I have been dealing with multiple myeloma for six years now with Dr. Matthew Hill as my primary care physician. From the beginning, when I first learned I had terminal cancer, Dr. Hill has been kind, attentive and always willing to answer questions and explore options. I believe the strong sense of caring that Dr. Hill and his staff give to patients increases the benefit of whatever treatment is pursued because patients are always confident that Dr. Hill is determined to provide the best possible care. You are never just a number. So many doctors I have seen in the past six years are totally focused on the science and you are treated like a slab of beef. Some of the things said coldly in front of my poor spouse have been heartless to say the least. Dr. Hill, alone, is always conscious not only of my feelings, but of the feelings of whatever family member comes with me to appointments. In our household he is a hero because it is the universal consensus among my family and friends that Dr. Hill's caring diligence has increased the quality and length of my life. There is no complacency in the man at any level. An example of this fact is the way he continually attends symposiums about multiple myeloma and alerts me to new treatments and ideas. Looking at the John Stoddard newsletters I know that Dr. Hill continues to seek new information for all his patients with great dedication. This is an extraordinary doctor.

Fabulous

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I wish I had found Dr. Hill sooner, instead of enduring the oncologist who visits Pella weekly. Dr. Hill spent more time with me in the first visit than the other doctor did in 8 months. He is genuine and thorough and is happy to answer any questions. I feel like he is my cheerleader and has my best interests at heart.

Cincinnati

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr. Hill is a wonderfull and caring Dr..I really appreciate the way he acts on the problem quickly getting you the testsneeded to diagnose your problem. I also appreciate that he was honest about my problem giving me all the facts. He is a great Dr. and anyone who needs this type of Dr. should consider Dr. Hill. You can't go wrong with him as your Dr.

Best of the best

Posted on October 15th, 2009

I have been with Dr Hill for over 2 years now. He is the best. He is thorough, straightforward and the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. He also follows up with others in the field to ensure you get the best care possible. Can't imagine a better Dr.

Posted on August 5th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Hill has been nothing but positive! I came to Dr. Hill after first meeting with another oncologist. Dr. Hill was the best choice I could have made. He is direct, thorough, on top of the game with cutting-edge knowledge, and professional. He also has a heart of gold and cares deeply for his patients well being and their future health. I would highly recommend his care.

Wonderful doctor and very personable

Posted on August 18th, 2008

I have nothing but the highest respect for Dr. Hill, as well as his nurse. I couldn't have been in better hands from the first visit to the present follow-up care. Kudos to him and his team!

wonderful doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2008

dr hill is very passionate, beside manners are great, he is concerned about your well being his nurse is wonderful. every doc should be like him.

Posted on September 20th, 2017