Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew J Landfried has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr.Landfried and his staff are amazing. They love what they do and are very caring. I had a rather difficult and unique situation which required a very long surgery. He and his staff were wonderful throughout the whole process and I felt like they truly cared about me as a person, not as a paycheck or a number like some surgeons do. They were quick to return calls, patient with my questions, answered every question I had, and explained everything in a way that I could understand. Great work and I will never go anywhere else! Recommend to everyone I see and know!
Dr. Landfried is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Hamot Medical Center
Dr. Matthew J Landfried accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGenesee Orthopedics, 33 Chandler Ave Fl 2, Batavia, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew J Landfried in this video.
Dr. Matthew J Landfried is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, NY.