Dr. Matthew Langenderfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Langenderfer?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Langenderfer is an excellent surgeon who follows the protocols for a successful experience. He sent me to physical therapy prior to my surgery for which I am very grateful. I was strong enough to get out of bed easily after surgery and the post-surgery physical therapy helped immensely! I feel I am whole again.

Repairs to left and right shoulders

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Excellent care, careful development of a treatment plan exploring options before resorting to surgery. Associated with outstanding physical therapy group. Was able to regain full pain-free use of both shoulders. Unqualified recommendation.

Today I went to Reconstructive Orthopaedics

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I had pain in my hip that I needed a shot of meds. Unfortunately, Dr. Langenderfer was out of town. But left instructions for his partners to take care of his patients. I had Dr. Lawley for my appointment. Dr. Lawley was very professional and very pleasant. I can not say enough about Dr. Langenderfer and his partners. If you want doctors who truly care for their patients, you need to see these doctors.

Fantastic job!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dr Langenderfer repaired the torn labrum in my shoulder 6 months ago. I am throwing better than I have in several years. I am frankly surprised by how well things went because I had a miserable experience with another physician in the past. I trust Dr Langenderfer completely. He is a man of his word!

Patient

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I had bilateral total knee replacements by Dr. Langenderfer. The surgery has changed my life! Prior to surgery I had severe pain in both knees, difficulty walking and could not stand longer than a few minutes. Now I am pain free, walking normally, and even stood for 2 hours this summer (8 months post-op) while waiting for a cable car. Thank You Dr. Langenderfer.

Partial Knee Replacement

Posted on August 15th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Langenderfer and his staff was an A+. I had a partial knee replacement and everything from start to finish was done with no complaints. I had to full motion within 4 weeks. I'm ready to have the second knee done in about 4 months with no hesitation.

Good Choice

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

It's week 6 after knee surgery and I still think Dr. Langenderfer did an excellent job. He has an warm bedside manner, gives you all the facts, and his support staff really does a good job. I knew what was happening, when to prepare for it and felt very comfortable going into surgery.

Shoulder & Knee Surgery

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Langenderfer is amazing! After each of my surgeries I was back in the gym within 2 days of having surgery. Sure I had pain in the operated area, I had just had surgery, but I was back in the gym and not on pain meds. Within 4 weeks my shoulders were completely rehabed....100% mobility. Within 6 weeks I was back to weight training all major upper body muscle groups. My bench press 8 weeks out was back to 105 and growing. No more shoulder pain and the sky is the limit. Thank you to Dr. Langenderfer and his awesome staff.

Great experience with Dr . Langenderfer and staff.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I haven't been back for my follow up yet, but found Dr. Langenderfer to be very kind, caring and knowledgable. The female staff members were kind and courteous, especially Shannon who helped with my paperwork. Kathy in MRI department was terrific. Also Dr. Langenderfer did a great job on my stepdads knee surgery, my mom and stepdad both like him and referred me to him.

Amazing Dr!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Dr. Langenderfer is an incredible Dr. He has changed my life. I had limited mobility and now 10 weeks after surgery I have the ability to dance, do steps and play with my grand kids that I was unable to do the past 8 years. He is very compassionate and truly cares about the well being of his patients. I tell him that he is my Picasso of Orthopedic surgery. Dr. Langenderfer is well respected and I would highly recommend anyone needing surgery to see Dr. Langenderfer.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Always in a hurry.....doesn't explain x-rays. Don't DARE ask about any other problem than the ONE you went in there for. Doesn't give you all the options available.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr Langenderfer repaired my SLAP tear and rotator cuff 100% better!!