Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew R Lasala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Doctor La Sala spent six minutes with me and was only interested in prescribing another medicine that may add to my current side effects. Didn't ask me about my list of serious complications that include pain management. Only interested in moving on to next appointment. Appointment was a waste of time. Asking for my money back and requesting a new primary care physician. Unless you like gambling with your healthcare, go elsewhere.
They got that vibe after just one visit.... I've been seeing him for the last year and they were right on the money. He seems nice right off the bat, but he is rushed, can get snippy, doesn't like answering questions, is very clinical, and god are those patient rooms horrible. It's like a little tomb. His office staff has been so incredibly horrible, to both my husband and myself on totally separate occasions. (I've also had run-ins with some other departments at BMC that are equally negative...this place in general is borderline crusty and the harried, disgruntled look abounds). Would not recommend. Go find a private practice.
Dr. Lasala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Matthew R Lasala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew R Lasala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.