Dr. Matthew R Lasala Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Matthew R Lasala?

rude disrespectful staff

They never answer their phones. You are lucky if you get a return call with in a week and WOW so glad they can speak to people the way they do. What a way to run a clinic

Can't believe they charged me for this appointment.

Doctor La Sala spent six minutes with me and was only interested in prescribing another medicine that may add to my current side effects. Didn't ask me about my list of serious complications that include pain management. Only interested in moving on to next appointment. Appointment was a waste of time. Asking for my money back and requesting a new primary care physician. Unless you like gambling with your healthcare, go elsewhere.

See disappointed review

They got that vibe after just one visit.... I've been seeing him for the last year and they were right on the money. He seems nice right off the bat, but he is rushed, can get snippy, doesn't like answering questions, is very clinical, and god are those patient rooms horrible. It's like a little tomb. His office staff has been so incredibly horrible, to both my husband and myself on totally separate occasions. (I've also had run-ins with some other departments at BMC that are equally negative...this place in general is borderline crusty and the harried, disgruntled look abounds). Would not recommend. Go find a private practice.

GREAT!!!!!

I would recommend Dr. Lasala to anyone and everyone. I'm not usually comfortable with Drs,but I enjoy going to see him. He is a very caring person.