Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew J Lesneski
Dr. Matthew J Lesneski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Laurel, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Lesneski is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew J Lesneski has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Lesneski is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen to my wants and needs. He always offers a few solutions to my problems. He is not a pill pusher like some doctors. But he will prescribe you meds if you need them. He is always quick to get back to me if i ever have a problem. Scheduling is always easy. I always feel like i have his full attention at my appointments. I like that he is my pain management doctor as well as NJMMP. I completely trust him and his expertise. His office is clean and organized. The staff is amazing front the front desk to the billing to Jason to Dr. Lesneski! A+++++
Dr. Lesneski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Matthew J Lesneski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaitlin Connelly Pa, 15000 Midlantic Dr, Mount Laurel, NJ
Dr. Matthew J Lesneski is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.