Have you seen Dr. Matthew W Levin?

horrid

First time patient... Staff was very friendly, but after sitting in the room waiting on him for over an hour, I decided to find another provider. Terrible first time impression! My time is just as important as yours Dr. Levin!

Caregiver

Worse doctor ever, I went to him for 8 years. I kept complaining of fatigue and long list of other systems. I complained over and over for two years. I was sleeping over 14 hours a day. I switched doctors and my new doctor was able to diagnose me after the correct blood work was done. The doctor spends most of his time on his computer.

We have had Dr Levin as our PCP for quite sometime. We are very happy with his service. Great Family Doctor.

Bad Experience

I went to Dr. Levin for about two years. I developed chronic digestive problems. He sits at a computer and types everything up while listening to your issues rather than spending time examining you. He told me all of my issues were in my head and wanted to put me on Prozac. Got a new doctor and my problems were fixed within weeks as they were not in my head. He was reluctant to give medications, antibiotics etc which was what I needed.

Excellent PCP

I think my wife and I are among Dr Levin's earliest patients for his private practice. As a PCP he is very thorough and makes very good referrals as needed. He has always been accessible and has often provided us direct access to him after hours and on weekends, He is never too busy to spend extra time when we need it. He has two offices and both are very convenient for us. We would recommend him highly.

Caring and respectful

I've always felt like I'm in good hands with Dr Levin. He takes as much time as you need. He LISTENS to you and doesn't just talk to you. He interacts. Dr Levin allows you to be part of your health care. He doesn't just say " lose weight" he asks how are WE going to lose weight. It prints out your medical report for you to carry around. This report is a over all report of meds, past treatments, ongoing ailments, etc. He's a great doctor.

Dr. Matthew W Levin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.