Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew R Lilley MD
Dr. Matthew R Lilley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Salmon, WA, with other offices in Rio Rancho, NM and Bend, OR . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew R Lilley has 3 locations
3001 Broadmoor Blvd NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
Dr. Matthew R Lilley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew R Lilley has the following 13 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
Showing 3 of 3
Hip Labrum tear repair
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew R Lilley - Posted on November 8th, 2018
I told Dr Lilley that I would have no one to help me after surgery and that I would like to be placed into an inpatient rehabilitation facility for the 4 weeks he told me that I needed to recover from surgery and he told me that I didn't need to have rehab and he told me that he was sending me home the same day of my surgery. He sent me home with no blood thinners nor anything for pain. I'm not doing well at all. I also am an amputee below the knee.
Very Disappointed With My Visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew R Lilley - Posted on September 23rd, 2018
First, there was no smile or welcoming manner when Dr. Lilley entered the room, just the perfunctory handshake. I went for an achilles tendon swelling. He took no x-rays, said he wouldn't do surgery on the ankle, would not give a steroid injection, and mentioned two alternative treatments NOT covered by insurance.....all with no explanation of WHY he wouldn't do these things. I was given the same prescription for TWO different providers to get an orthotic for my shoes. He left it up to me to decide which provider I wanted? He was in with me less than 10 minutes. As I write this, 5 days later, my achilles is warm to the touch and still swollen. I should note that I'm 68 years old and, other than this problem, I'm in great physical condition. Dr. Lilley should work on his bedside manner, especially with older patients, and be explicit in WHY he does or does not recommend different types of treatment. When we're in pain we tend to be anxious for help, and I went with Dr. Lilley out of desperation. I do take responsibility for not researching him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew R Lilley - Posted on May 22nd, 2015
He was one of the doctors on the team for my back surgery at St. Mary's. I met him once, then saw him once or twice more after my surgery. His name was on my prescriptions on leaving the Jewish Home, where I was sent for rehab. He never returned the phone calls from the pharmacy or from my husband, and left us without any help or recourse. Now, three days later, we still have not heard from him. I would not have considered him my primary doctor for this surgery, but since he signed the prescriptions, he should have acted as such.
- University Of Southern California The Herman Ostrow School Of Dentistry
St Marys Medical Center
Dr. Matthew R Lilley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew R Lilley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near White Salmon, WA.