Dr. Matthew R Lindaman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew R Lindaman?

Dr. Lindaman saved my life, I highly recommend him.

An Angry Doctor

Dr Lindanan gave me TKR it didn't go well instead of offering to look into what might be wrong ,I was yelled at treated very unprofessionally .Quote; I done thousands of these and never had a complaint ,this is after 24 weeks of and costly PT and terrible pain . I sought out another orthopedic doctor and he smercked at the fact that any doctor would make such an erroneous statement .Ordered a bone scan and saw that the femoral component is wrong sized and loose .I'm scheduled for another replacement thanks to the good Dr Lindaman .

Dr. Matthew R Lindaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bettendorf, IA.