Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew W Loughlin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Matthew W Loughlin has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Matthew W Loughlin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
20 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Matthew W Loughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Central FL, 1110 Druid Cir, Lake Wales, FL
Dr. Matthew W Loughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Wales, FL.