- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew M Collins has 2 locations
Dr. Matthew M Collins has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Matthew M Collins has the following 35 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Aortic Diseases
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Blood Clot
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Diseases
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Matthew M Collins Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3 Life Mark Dr Sellersville , PA 18960
- 3 Life Mark Dr Sellersville , PA : (215) 257-1127
More about Dr. Matthew M Collins
Dr. Collins is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM), where he received the Dr. William A. Daiber Award for excellence in cardiovascular medicine upon graduation. He completed his internal medicine residency at Abington Memorial Hospital where he was also Chief Medical Resident. He completed his cardiology fellowship at Drexel University College of Medicine-Hahnemann University Hospital. He is a board-certified diplomate in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology with additional interests in coronary artery disease, advanced heart failure, arrhythmias, and valvular disease. He is a Fellow in the American College of Cardiology (FACC) as of 2012 and is also the Director of Echocardiography at Grand View Hospital and Buxmont Cardiology Associates. Dr. Collins lectures at his medical school several times a year and teaches junior and senior medical students on a daily basis. He is always accepting new patients.