Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew R Macha has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 19
After spending time in the ER, this Doctor advised the ER doctor to have me call first thing Monday to schedule a same day appt. I did so and ran across the rudest, most uncaring appointment person who told me that since the ER released me, that the doctor could not see me, even though the doctor himself said he wanted me in his office. I will NOT be going to this clinic, I will be telling others to look elsewhere. This type of behavior in a medical clinic of any kind is not acceptable, on any level.
Dr. Macha is one of the best doctors I have ever met. On my initial consultation he spent an hour and a half with me and never seemed rushed or like he was watching the clock. He is very easy to talk to and genuinely seems to care about you as a person not just another paycheck.He fully explained how the surgery was going to be done and did an awesome job...he even fixed a hernia I had while he was removing my gallbladder. I cannot say enough good things about this man. Very very rare to come across a doctor like this these days. I highly recommend him.
You are a one of a kind surgeon and your skills and abilities are one of the best. I know you saved my life.The first operation was a success and I then realized just how skilled you are at your profession.The second operation was a close one and but for your ablility to diagnose the problem, I would not be here today. I am forever endebted to you, Mathew.Your follow up with a patient is another thing - there is none. I know I went through it twice. You need some people ot follow up for you after the genius you show as a surgeon.Keep up your great work, you will save a lot of peoples lives.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Matthew R Macha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Allergy Group Eagle, 323 E Riverside Dr Ste 220, Eagle, ID
Dr. Matthew R Macha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, ID.